Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday!!!


Sunday's are always busy days at the Brannan house!  Cass took the big to with him very early this morning and Bates was able to keep sleeping!  I got ready, cleaned the kitchen (ran the dishwasher last night and had more to clean up this morning!), fed Bates and played for a little while!  Bates and I had to stop at Publix to get sugar cookies for the preschoolers to use at the 11:00 hour.  He LOVES to go to Publix!  I think he knows there is a lot of food in there!  It's funny how babies can pick up on those things!

Then, we went to church!  After church, we came home and had our usual Sunday Brunswick Stew and then naptime for Calder and Bates and rest time for Caden!  Caden is all about this rest time thing!  He pulled out the paint and painted a few pictures today, too!  I think his whole attitude has changed since we started it!

One of Cass' friends was being ordained tonight.  He's a college minister at another church here.  We dropped the kids off with a babysitter and headed to the ordination.  It was a great service!  Then, time for "Calvary Converstaions" at 6!  Our church is taking this year to hear from the church and try to figure out what it is doing well, what needs improvement, etc...  

Then, we headed to family night at McAlister's for dinner!  It's Kids Eat Free so we can all eat for 7.00!  Doesn't get much better than that...especially with 3 kids meals!!!

Now, the kids are in bed and we're about to finish packing for Disney!  The picture above is from childcare tonight.  Our kids have so much fun at church!  They are rarely there for just "childcare" but nothing is offered on Sunday nights so that's all there is and they have a BLAST!  They got to play on the playground tonight!!!  I love that they love going to church!  I hope that they always do!

Oh...and I forgot to mention.  I'm going to a women's conference in Nashville The Pearl Event  It's a one day conference at the Opryland Hotel!  It's on a Saturday and if you want to be encouraged, you should make plans to attend!  It's only $25.00!  Grab some girl friends, your daughters, etc..and head that way!  I cannot wait!!!

No comments: