Cass and I didn't get out of bed until 9!!! I don't think that has happened since before we had Caden! The big boys were up early but Bates kept sleep and so we just rested. We were awake once the big ones were up but didn't actually "get up"! It was SOOOO nice!
The big boys were invited to a super hero birthday party this morning so we fed them breakfast, picked out costumes and were on our way!
Calder wanted to be "Super Mickey" so we dressed him in his costume, added a cape and he was ready!
Anyone who knows me well knows I'm CRAZY about baby clothes so it was hard for me to dress Bates up like a superhero! I did put his cute striped pants on to make it cuter :) He was a precious little Super Baby, though! (and he looks SOOOO big to me here :( ).
Caden wanted to be Captain America so he just wore his halloween costume!
The mom was a gracious mom and she let the kids (and adults) have a silly string fight inside! It was SOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I don't know if I would have been relaxed enough to go for it but everyone had a blast!
Caden with the silly string!
There was a table to make a mask and we put a plain one on Bates. It kept squishing his nose and it was TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE this picture of our little Super Baby Bates!!!
Caden and Calder making their masks!
He is always concentrating!
Bates with Mommy
Eating the birthday food!
It was a fun party and the boys LOVED the party and their fun treat bags! So glad we went to celebrate Deuce!
Then we ran by Sam's and Walmart. Our printer broke (we just got it) so we had to return that, pick up a chicken and get a few samples :)
When we got home, it was naptime for the boys and clean out the garage time for me and Cass. We have been unloading stuff in our garage, plus all of the boys new ride on toys from Christmas make it where we can only park one car in there. Starting tomorrow, we'll be back to two cars in the garage! YAY!!!
We had chicken, homeade creamed corn and salad for dinner. Bates took his bath and went to bed right after he ate and the big boys took a bath and played a little. Bedtime is always trying with the big two. It took almost THREE HOURS tonight for them to go to sleep! AHHHHH!!! Hoping that will change soon. Let me know if you have any good tips on getting kids to go to sleep in the same room. The first year and a half was great but lately it's been trying every night!
I got the big boys packed for Disney World tonight! (Yes, we are not leaving for 10 more days but I am thankful to have it finished and be ahead!) I also packed the snack/breakfast tub and put the pack n play in the van! I guess I'm a little excited about our trip :)
Planning to finish a few sewing projects tomorrow afternoon! Hoping to make it happen!
I read a quote today that I really liked. I have ALWAYS been big on the little things in life...that is why I call my little business Little Happies! I am always finding so much joy in the little things...a smile from a stranger, a hand written note in the mail, dinner from my sweet neighbor, Sara, just because one night!, a little surprise, hugs or "I love you's" from my kids from out of nowhere, etc... I just LOVE simple little things that don't cost a penny but show how much people care! When I read it, I thought I'd share it:
Enjoy the little things in life...for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things!
Hope everyone has a blessed week! I am praying for NO tornados tomorrow night! BAD weather coming in :(










No comments:
Post a Comment