Happy Monday!!!
Today Cass gave me the day off! Since Caden was born, I have not had a day to myself to do whatever I wanted to do! I haven't really wanted it and to be honest, while I was out today, I really missed being at home! I think it was good for me to have some time alone. I went to a cute little store here, Gracefully Done, and looked at fabric and bought a few little ornaments that were 75% off! They will be cute to put up for the boys for next Christmas and at less than a dollar, I couldn't resist! Then, I headed to Target! I planned to get a new mirror for drying my hair (Calder broke my other one) but ended up doing a little Valentine's and Easter shopping for the boys while I was there! They had the cutest little monkey bags in the dollar section that I can't wait to have at the table for breakfast on Valentine's morning! It is hard to find Valentine's stuff that looks boyish! I also found a Fisher-Price Imaginext Advent Calendar (that looks like Legos) to put up for next year for 9.99! The boys will LOVE this!!! (if you need toys, check out Target! They had several asiles of toys on clearance!!! Would be great to put up for birthdays!) I did make a little stop at Best Buy to purchase a new camera battery charger because it is so hard for me to not be able to take pictures of the boys! While I was gone, Cass painted and played with them, made lunch and put them down for their naps! He mopped the floor and cooked a surprise dinner while I was away, too! I am blessed to have such a sweet husband...and he was able to experience what being me for a day is like! I went to the chiropractor then headed home. Didn't do anything super exciting and even though it was hard to leave them, I think I returned a better Mommy! (I wasn't even gone 6 hours) Cannot wait for a full, fun day with my boys tomorrow! Cass has been off work for the holidays and he goes back tomorrow and we will ALL really miss him! It's been nice to have him around for so many days :)
These are the pictures that the boys painted while I was away. Bates ate his cheerios while the big boys painted! They LOVE to all be together!


No comments:
Post a Comment