It was pajama day, again, for Caden! Cass dropped him off on his way to a meeting and Calder, Bates and I stayed home to get some things done this morning! (and play some games and watch Mickey Mouse - who happens to be Calder's FAVORITE character!) I'm thankful for my time with Calder in the mornings!
We picked Caden up from school and I knew we had haircuts at 4:30 so I thought...I don't want to go home and fight naptime with the boys, I'll just run errands until 4:30! CRAZY THOUGHT! About 2 hours in, I was thinking that naps may have been a better plan. I really didn't have that many errands to run and if you have ever been to Tuscaloosa, finding somewhere to waste that much time is almost impossible (especially after the tornado tore down some of our favorite places to go!) SO, we went to Target, Sam's, TJ Maxx, Dairy Queen for a half price happy hour milkshake, nail place to get some little girl birthday gifts and I think that's all. We had a really fun day, though, and the boys did GREAT!!!
I didn't have a change of clothes for Caden (from pajama day) so he ran errands with us in his pajamas! That is VERY out of character for me but he had fun doing it and I figured it doesn't hurt anything! When we got to Target they realized we only had one coat so they decided, on their own, that they wanted to share. Caden's arm in one side, Calder's in the other. We were all cracking up, including Bates! It was a fun little walk into the store and I am so thankful that they love to laugh and have fun with each other! A little while later they each took off a shoe in the back seat and had a shoe fight! I'm still learning this world of boys but they are SOOOOOO much fun! I love love my life as a mommy of three boys!!!
Bates ended up very tired about half way through our shopping and he snoozed in the buggy while we walked around! I love that he still rides in his infant carrier :) The big boys were already facing the front by this point!
Haircut time!!! Ms. Daunn goes to our church and she cuts the boys hair. She is actually a great leader in the preschool ministry! Calder doesn't want anyone else to cut his hair!
Caden, still in pajamas, with his new haircut! Believe it or not, she actually cut A LOT off!!!
For some reason, Bates was having a hard time going to sleep tonight so he came to sit in our room for a little while. He was SOOOO happy and sat and watched Mickey Mouse with Cass then went right to sleep!
Tonight at dinner we were talking about something and Calder was saying it crazy so I asked him if he was talking in ebonics. Caden said, "Yeah, why are you talking in antibiotics?" haha I thought it was cute!
Tomorrow is Calder's special morning! He requested Chick-fil-A and gymnastics! (which he says mengastics) They have a little open gym on Friday mornings and he LOVES to jump away on their huge trampoline! Hope he has a fun time :)






No comments:
Post a Comment