Today, I woke up feeling like allergies were overtaking me! We cleaned out the garage yesterday and I think the dust got to me. Caden NEVER asks to stay home from church and this morning he did so I said, "sure". Since Cass works at a church, we don't ever want our children to feel like they have to be there and get burned out on church. They rarely ever miss so when they want to take a day off every now and then, I'm all about it! We played lincoln logs all morning and built A LOT with it (forgot to take a picture)! Then, we snuggled on the sofa and talked for a while. I was thankful for some individual time with him! Cass and Calder came home and we all had a sandwich for lunch then it was nap time!
Cass had two meetings planned for tonight so he left around 3:30 to head back to church and I stayed home with the boys. The storms are coming in tonight so I've been nervous about them. I have ALWAYS been a little over the top nervous about storms and we've been in our safe spot every time it gets bad (ever since I can remember). However, after the April 27th tornado here, it hits home even more. To still see the destruction every day, it makes storms seem VERY real! SO, I'm nervous about tonight!
When the boys woke up, I took them to McAlister's for dinner because kids eat free on Sunday nights! Cass met us there between his meetings and we were all able to eat together. It is RARE that we don't all eat dinner together and that is one thing I LOVE about our family! The boys wanted to go to childcare so we all went to the church after dinner. They LOVE the childcare workers and I love that they love to be there! Cass asked me to take notes in his meeting so I did :) When we left, it was still nice outside!
SO, we are in for a LONG night watching James Spann! SO thankful that he is a great weatherman! Praying that the storms are NOT bad!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment