Cutie Pie snuggling with Daddy when he couldn't sleep :) We'll take all the snuggles we can get at this house!
Friday, our Disney documents came and I took pictures and forgot to post them! The boys were SOOOOO excited to open the package!
All three of them!
Checking out the goodies!!
She included stuff for all of us!
And this is the important folder with all of our reservations and dining confirmations!
Made this for a little girl for her Strawberry Shortcake party on Saturday!
Today was Sanctity of Life Day and Parent-Child Dedication. I always love to sit and watch the Parent-Child Dedication services and I'm so thankful that Cass challenges the parents and makes it so much more than something you are just told you should do to check something off of your list of things to do as a parent. It was a special day for all of the families that were dedicating their children. I think we had 14 children being dedicated this morning! I am already looking forward to the one on Mother's Day! We had to get to church really early so we ran by Publix for donuts on the way (we lost Krispy Kreme in the tornado).
Playing while he waited on me to get back with donuts!!!
Eating his FAVORTIE!!!
Caden doesn't love donuts...in fact, he didn't want them, but he was a good sport and ate it anyway!
He LOVES to eat. period.
Our donuts!
Daddy and the Boys!!!
I helped in Caden's class this morning and during preschool worship, Calder started laying on me and acting like he didn't feel good. He started crying really hard when it was time to go back to his class and I felt him and he had a fever!!! I had NO clue and felt bad that I had even sent him to his class sick this morning! He hung out with me the rest of the morning. AND, he was very snuggly...which I LOVE!
Playing while he waited on me to get back with donuts!!!
Eating his FAVORTIE!!!
Caden doesn't love donuts...in fact, he didn't want them, but he was a good sport and ate it anyway!
He LOVES to eat. period.
Our donuts!
Daddy and the Boys!!!
I helped in Caden's class this morning and during preschool worship, Calder started laying on me and acting like he didn't feel good. He started crying really hard when it was time to go back to his class and I felt him and he had a fever!!! I had NO clue and felt bad that I had even sent him to his class sick this morning! He hung out with me the rest of the morning. AND, he was very snuggly...which I LOVE!
After church Calder seemed to start feeling a little better. I don't know what happened but I am glad he is better!
After church today, Bates played inside with Cass and me while the big boys played outside waiting on lunch to get ready! We had our Sunday afternoon Brunswick Stew and it was yummy!
I had to post two! LOVE his little expressions! He seems to change every day!
Calder going for a little ride!
Caden spent a long time on his scooter this afternoon! He was building little ramps with wood to ride down!
Bates has started saying, "ickey" for Mickey! He started saying it then took off to get him out from under his highchair! He is really starting to repeat most things we say and he can say a lot of words! I'm impressed because the other two boys were not talking much at all at this point!
Bates LOVES Mickey!
Calder was sweet and told Bates he could have Mickey now! That is a PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS gift because Calder LOVES Mickey! He must really love his baby brother! He's always babying him and taking care of him!
Watching Daddy clean the car out! I just sat him in the driveway!
Caden riding his bike! He actually looks chubby here (WHICH HE IS NOT!) Funny!
Calder helping with the car!
My three sweet little blessings :)
My handsome hubby cleaning out the van! It had not been cleaned out in a while and the big boys had accumulated a lot of junk in the back! NO MORE OF THAT! Caden has a new chore every day to make sure the back of the vans are clean!! I am glad that we had a beautiful day to get it cleaned out! Not we just need to deep clean it, get the oil changed and it will be ready for Disney!!!
Today I decided to make a 2 day pot roast to have for dinner Monday and Tuesday night this week! We prefer the one in the crock pot with veggies and a thicker gravy but this one is very good and easy because you just keep reheating the leftovers and it gets better and better each day! It's very tender and great if you don't have a lot of time to get dinner together (or in my case, I'd rather spend the time playing with the boys!)
Two Day Pot Roast
3-4 lb. eye of round roast or 3-4 lb. brisket (I use eye of round)
1 package Lipton Beefy Onion Soup mix
1/2 cup water
Sear roast on all sides, sprinkling with salt and pepper (I add a little garlic powder, too). Use a heavy iron pot (Dutch Oven) (I use my Le Cruset pot).
After searing turn down heat to simmer and add soup mix (dry) and about 1/2 cup water.
Cover pot with close fitting lid (important) and simmer for 2-3 hours until meat is tender. When done remove from heat. Remove meat from pot, wrap in foil, cool and refrigerate (overnight a good idea), also save all the juices/liquid in a bowl!
Next day; slice meat about 1/4 inch thick with an electric knife. Arrange in an oven proof dish, slices overlapping. Remove solidified fat from reserved liquid and pour the latter over the sliced meat. Cover the baking dish lightly with foil and reheat in 300 degree oven for one hour. (I will post a picture of what it looks like tomorrow when we eat!)
Then, I cleaned the kitchen and cooked breakfast for dinner! We had eggs, cheese grits, biscuits, bacon and orange juice! Cass said it was just what he wanted! AND, I gave him the special plate for taking all that time to work on the van :)...and because he is pretty special!
The boys had popsicles, a bath then time for bed!!! Now it's time to finish laundry, watch a movie with Cass and crash! I've given up on going to bed early. I'll REALLY work on that in March because I know February will not be possible because of Disney World!
Prayers for all of my friends this week. I hope you see the little tiny blessings that God places in front of you each day this week! Look for them...you will be amazed at how often he shows you how much HE loves you!







No comments:
Post a Comment