Monday, February 27, 2012

Calder's Getting Better!!! February 27

Calder didn't sleep too well last night.  BUT, this morning his scabs came off!!!  He is in a lot of pain because his throat is raw but he is about to be all back to normal and he cannot wait to eat a salad and some cereal!  He's been begging for cereal every morning (really all day) and cannot wait until he can eat it again!  I feel SO bad for him because he will be sitting there just fine then break down crying because it hurts so bad.  For a while, he had his lovie and just got on the kitchen floor and cried and didn't want anyone near him :(  Wish I could take the pain for him but he is a little trooper!

Caden had school today and Calder and Bates went to childcare because I had to go back to the orthodontist to get my new retainers!  I do not miss my orthodontist days and was reminded of that this morning!  They put another permanent one on my top teeth this morning (after sleeping with a rubber band around them last night to pull them back together) then I have one I just have to sleep in on the bottom.  It will take a little getting used to but I think it will be great!  Especially since I can brush and floss the right way, now!

It was beautiful outside today so the big two played outside after naps until Cass got home!  We had grilled chicken salads for dinner (Calder had an ice cream sandwich) then the boys took baths and were in bed early!  Bates went down at 6:15 and the big boys were in bed with the lights out right at 7!  

Now, it's time for me and Cass to catch up on some dvr'd shows!!!  Going to give Calder medicine through the night tonight and praying that starting tomorrow, we can sleep all night again!!!

No comments: