Monday, February 20, 2012

February 15-16

Cass asked the boys to put their shoes away and organize them and this is what he got.  They have TOO MANY shoes for little boys their age but they really do wear them all!
I must admit...I have been a NERVOUS WRECK about Calder having his tonsils removed this Friday!  I have been all about it until this week and I read an article that I should not have read and it has me all nervous.  I know that I just need to have faith and know that God will take care of him but the risk scares me to death...especially because he doesn't HAVE to have this surgery.  It will make him sleep better and make his quality of life better but it isn't required so it makes it more of our decision to do it or not to do it.  One of those really tough parenting decisions.  

Praying that we make the right decision and that I don't let fear override the right thing to do.  It's sometimes hard to know the difference :)

No comments: