Saturday, February 11, 2012

January

I finished up my daily posting for January then we left for Disney World so I took a break. I DID NOT meet all of my goals for January :(  We didn't go to sleep anywhere close to my desired time...not even one night.  I will have to work on that another month.  I also don't think I lost any weight...but didn't gain any either.  I'm working on that RIGHT NOW, though, so hopefully by March I will be closer to my goal!  Having babies really does a number on your body and even though I am close to my weight, I'm not sure I'll ever look the same again :)  They are SOOOOOOOO worth it, though!

SO, my goals for February are:

**Lose 5 pounds
**Be more intentional about one on one time with the boys
**Read a book (I am not much of a reader so to finish a book (in addition to the one we are going through on Wednesday Nights would be great for me!)

And I think that is all for February.  It's a short month so I am going to keep it simple!

I'm going to catch up on my missing Disney posts by doing a couple a day.  I'm going to start with one tonight and go from there!  Hope you are looking for all of the little blessings God has placed around you!  I try to see mine every day and it's so fun to see what is right in front of you that you often miss!

No comments: