Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 5 - February 21

Today was a little tougher.  Nobody slept well last night.  Calder was up off and on and with him getting up, it woke Caden up. We ended up sleeping with me and Caden in one bed and Cass and Calder in the bed next to us.  He was NOT a fan of his pain medicine in the middle of the night, either.  We had to threaten to take him to the hospital to get it to make him swallow it.  I feel so bad.  It's not that it really hurts him, it's just that the medicine is having such a bad effect on him.

We stayed home morning and tried to get him to drink.  Caden was at school and Calder watched a lot of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while he drank some sweet tea and water.  He didn't really want much to eat.  We ended up pulling out a krispy kreme donut from the freezer to heat up and he did eat it all!

Bates just slept, ate and played like he usually does.  He is the happiest little baby and he cracks himself and all of us up!

I had a dentist appointment at 3 (I haven't been in several years because my last experience was so bad).  It actually didn't hurt and still no cavities!  I was so surprised and happy!!!

Praying he sleeps well tonight and is feeling even better tomorrow!!!

No comments: