Still doing really well! He didn't sleep well at all last night. I think the medicine REALLY makes him crazy, hyper and VERY talkative! In fact, I'm not sure he has stopped talking since we have been home :) He is drinking very well and eating yogurt, ice cream sandwiches, pudding and popsicles. He hasn't had any real pain but I think it's because we haven't missed a dose of the medicine! About 6 a.m., he jumped high off his bed, landed on his bean bag and then slid UNDER his bed. I had to call Cass to come help get him out because he was not in his normal state of mind and was kicking and screaming! I sure do hope that this medicine doesn't keep him feeling like this because I cannot imagine how tired he will be after two weeks of non-stop motion and no sleep :) AND, Mommy, too!
He wanted to get out of the house so he ran to Dollar General and CVS tonight! We needed to get a new filter for the humidifier in his room so we went out looking for one!
Drinking some sweet tea before we left! He is LOVING being able to drink tea and kool-aid whenever he wants to!
He wanted to make sure I got a picture of Mickey :)
Bates eating dinner! Always happy!
Saying, "Thank You!"
Coloring in his new color by number book Calder bought him at Dollar General tonight!
HUGGING his Fruit Loops! It's one of his new favorite things to eat. He LOVES them and goes nuts when he sees a box of them!
Finished with picture number one!
Working in the book he picked out for himself. He is LOVING doing school and practicing writing his letters and numbers :) PRECIOUS!
He has been the BEST patient so far! This has been so much easier than I imagined and I'm SO thankful that God gave me the peace to go ahead and do it so that we have it behind us! Praying the rest of his recovery is quick and easy!
He has been the BEST patient so far! This has been so much easier than I imagined and I'm SO thankful that God gave me the peace to go ahead and do it so that we have it behind us! Praying the rest of his recovery is quick and easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment