No pictures today but Calder is doing well. Pray that he can get some rest. He is very tired but cannot sleep :( He had a little pain today when I tried to stretch out his medicine 30 minutes longer so I won't try that again for a couple of days. I still cannot believe how great he is doing! Caden was home from school for President's Day today so Calder had a playmate all morning. They have been loving watching t.v. and hanging out together. He wasn't as great about drinking today but still got several cups of liquid in! I am proud of him! He has been super snuggly and hs been doing MUCH better than I would be doing!
I have been working on their summer shirts and doing appliques. Hoping to get finished by the end of the week so I can pack my machine up and set the dining room table for Easter!!!
Praying he gets some good rest tonight so we can have another great day tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment