I stayed home from church with Bates on Sunday. Hand, Foot and Mouth has been going around and I didn't want to chance him getting it. When he was eating breakfast, I noticed a large knot in his neck and it scared me to death. I texted Cass and let him know and then worried the rest of the day. I know it is wrong to worry but it's hard not to when your child has something large (ping pong ball size) in their neck! Since he hasn't been growing well, it all has me a wreck! His check-up is tomorrow so we'll see what the doctor has to say about it.
Two people came to look at our house this afternoon and they both seemed to really like it. I am going to be super sad when it sells but know that we do need more space! I just have so many precious little memories with our children in our home! We played in the yard while Cass showed the people around.
Calder playing outside!
Then, it was time to head to church! Cass had a meeting with his leadership team and I had to run get dinner from Tazikis for everyone for the meeting! We dropped the kids in childcare and then I headed to Publix for drinks and Taziki's for dinner! It was delicious!
We always eat at McAlister's for Sunday night dinner because Kids Eat Free!!! We weren't planning to go because we had already eaten but I had promised Calder then when his throat was all healed he could go get nachos all to himself SO we headed and bought the least expensive thing on the menu and got the boys dinner! They ALL loved eating there!
Caden and Calder waiting on their food to arrive!
Then we made a quick stop at Publix for Carnation Instant Breakfast and milk for Bates then home to bed!


No comments:
Post a Comment