Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 6 - Bates is 15 Months!!!

Happy 15 Months to Bates!!!  

I cannot believe my baby boy is 15 months old today!!!  It's crazy how fast time goes by and how fast they grow up.  He isn't walking yet so at least it still seems like he's a baby!  He is talking all the time and adds new words every day!  He loves to make animal noises and can communicate better than any of our kids could at this age!  He is always happy and full of life and he knows what he wants!  I cannot image our family without him!

I was worried about his lab work all morning and this afternoon the dr. called and said they had the first part of it back and it all looked great!!!  I was nervous when it was him and not the nurse but so relieved when we got good news!  YAY!!!  The rest won't be back for another week but the MAJOR things have all been ruled out.  It is scary when they run tests on your child for a possible terminal illness.  We've never even had to think about it before and it definitely puts life in a whole different perspective.  I'm thankful that it isn't anything life threatening but he does still want to figure out the cause so we'll be going back every two weeks to measure and to see if they can figure out what else could be causing it.  It could show up on the tests that come back next week, too, but I think most of those are for weight issues.  Either way, I'm even more thankful for three healthy boys, now, and will be remembering to thank God for giving us healthy children so far :)

I was going to make soup for dinner and then saw that for kids night at CFA that if you wore a super hero or community helper costume you could get a free kids meal!  The boys were SO excited about that I got them all dressed up and Cass met us there!  One for Caden's friends from school, Michael, was there and he was excited to get to play with him!

Bates was just a little super hero!

Caden and Calder were a fire man and super man
He enjoyed his dinner and,,,

 his first ice cream cone!
The big boys and the cow!
Bates and the cow!  He isn't really a fan but endured it for this picture!

SOOOOOOOO incredibly thankful for a great report from the doctor today!

No comments: