Thursday was a LONG day. We found out we were pregnant a few weeks ago and decided not to tell anyone. Well, Monday morning, in the mountains, I was pretty sure I had started to miscarry. This has happened three times before but it was different those times because I was further along. I wasn't for sure but there was nothing we could do about it so we just stayed up there but I was sad. I just smiled and went along with everything to make the most of it for the boys...I wanted them to have a fun trip and not have to deal with a sad Mommy :) We called my dr. on Monday and he said to just come in as soon as I got back for blood work so I headed there as soon as the opened. They took blood and gave me my Rhogam shot (since I have negative blood) and I waited the rest of the day for them to call back and let me know if I had, in fact, lost the baby.
The boys and I played inside and outside all day and I didn't let my phone leave my side. At the end of the day, I got the call that that we had for sure lost the baby. No tears but I was sad. I am just thankful that I have three precious little boys already and as much as we love children in our home, I am fine if we don't end up having another one. I love the three I have to pieces but the thought of four just seems like more fun for them :)
While we were out, our neighbors came to play then the boys friend, Noah, lives across the street and he invited them to come play in water with him and they had a BLAST! Plus, it took my mind off of the news I had just been given :)
Playing in the water!
Oops...this one is out of order. I sent them in for a shower and they decided on a bath while I was still outside and when I came in, I JUST caught the water from overflowing into the bathroom! I will NOT leave them unattended in the bath EVER again!
Caden was about to get Noah!
Filling up!
Dumping it on the ground!
They had SOOOO much fun!
Mr. Adam poured the water table of water on Caden. LOVE this!
After they finished playing!
Look at that mud!!! True little boys!
Cass had a meeting to start coaching Caden's t-ball team so when he got home we had left over Sticky Fingers with fried okra and homemade creamed corn. YUMMY!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment