Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 18-26

We've been BUSY and I haven't had the time to sit down and blog :)  I guess I need to make it another one of my goals for April!  These are just random shots of our family in March and I'll add a few little comments under them!

Playing in the back yard after we picked Caden up from school one day!  Love that they love to play together!
Cutie Calder!
Cutie Caden!  He is getting SOOOOO big!
Love Bates precious little smile!  So hard not to smile when you are around him! (really around all 3!)
Cutie!!
Love my big boy!
Calder is being a big helper!

crawling around!  Since we were just at home, I didn't button him.  
Standing up!

Another afternoon, we went to Jeni's house to play!  They had so much fun splashing in the water table and jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler on it!
Calder LOVED playing in the baby pool!
Caden and Ella Grace on the trampoline!
SMILEY just sat there for about two hours, buckled in his car, and watched everyone else play!  Can't wait for him to walk so he can run around with them!
He looks like an old man here to me!

Sweet baby!
Calder was CRACKING UP at his hair!  He thought it was soooo funny that it was coming down the center!
Married Life table at church!  I made little peep/jelly bean bags for each person!
My table decoration!
I made little key lime, chocolate and coconut pies!
My goal was to not have to buy anything for the table and I didn't!  Everything on it was stuff I already had at home!

Pies!

We went to Birmingham to take Calder to the allergy doctor.  He's been coughing a bunch and taking zyrtec and benadryl every day was not working.  They did a little breathing test and ended up putting him on Ventolin.  He wasn't too happy about having to breathe in the little tube but now he doesn't complain...and I think it helps him feel better!  We played in Birmingham after the dr. and went to see our children's pastors' son that had open heart surgery that day.  After we were finished, we went to exchange some shoes at Favorite Laundry and let the boys play on the playground at the elementary school in Mt. Laurel!  Cass got a picture of each of them on the train!
Caden!
table, again!
Me and Cass at Married Life
Mommy and the boys at McAlister's after church Sunday night!  We go every Sunday night and have been eating outside the past two weeks.  Kids eat free so we split one adult meal and get three free kids meals and end up paying 7.00 for dinner!  Not too bad!  AND, the boys love it!  I love family traditions like that!  I hope they always do kids eat free on Sunday nights!  
Caden jumping off of our mailbox!
Caden throwing the frisbee to Cass in the front yard!  I love this picture!
Helping Cass cut the grass!
LOVE that they have their little lawnmowers out following him around!  It doesn't get much more precious than that!
Playing in the waiting area at the allergy doctor!  They think it is so much fun!
Calder wrote his name for the first time and did a GREAT job!  He is still trying to figure out how to hold his pen but I think he did great...espeically to just be 3!

Daddy and the boys at McAlisters Sunday night!
Our babysitter, Mackenzie, took this of the big two!  Love!
One rainy day while Caden was at school, I let Calder play in the bubble bath in our bathroom with shaving cream.  It's one of his favorite things to do!  He played for about an hour!  Love how happy he always is.  Pretty much everything in life makes him happy!
Swinging at the park in Birmingham!
Bates stayed home from church with me because we didn't know if he was sick or not!  Having a snack while I unloaded the dishwasher!

It's been a fun and busy few weeks.  Lots of funny stories that I didn't remember to write down but I'll do better next month!

No comments: