Our church doesn't have a very large attendance on Wednesday nights in the summer, in fact, most weeks there are NO kids! It is just the way the summer works here. Instead of just sitting at the church every week, with our kids, waiting to see if someone shows up, Cass decided to make them fun! He did Pizza in the Park for Preschool Families on Wednesday night's at a local elementary school playground. Families could come and just hang out with other families, have free pizza for dinner and the kids had so much fun playing! There was a GREAT turnout and it was a lot of fun! I think Pizza in the Park will be a new thing for Wednesday nights in June every year!
It was fun hanging out with lots of other families and getting to know people better! I LOVE SUMMER with our family!!!
I made these little ice cream cone cookies for dessert one night for all of the kids! SO fun and sugar cookies are SO yummy!
Caden had SO much fun playing with friends!
Love seeing the kids having fun!
He looks SOOOO big to me! I only took the camera to two of the nights but the boys played SO hard and had a blast with their friends and I LOVED watching them!
No comments:
Post a Comment