We go to the pediatrician in Birmingham for well check-ups (and anything that seems serious) so they can refer us to the other doctors up there and we always take the day to play when we go! This is Bates all smiley and happy before his 4 month check-up! Poor little guy didn't know he was going to have to get shots :(
Most of his nice bibs were in the washer so I used Caden's old bib (hence the wrong initials on his :) ).
He did a great job at his appointment! He was 12 pounds (which was better than he's been doing) and in the 5th percentile for weight, 50th for length and 75th for head cir.) They are still worried about his reflux so I will continue to weigh him every week and call them with his weight. Praying he gets better soon and that there isn't any permanent damage to his esophagus. Developmentally, he is doing great...it's just the weight gain they are concerned about. I'm feeding him every 2.5-3 hours so hopefully that will help a little!
After our dr. visit, we headed over to the zoo to see the new elephant exhibit! It was fun just being me and the boys. Sometimes we will have friends join us but I enjoyed walking around with just them! The LOVE seeing the animals and I'm thinking this may have been one of the last cool days we can enjoy there!
At the zoo!!
Playing the drums in the new Africa exhibit!
Fun new elephant in the new exhibit! They can't wait to bring Daddy back to show him!
Another mom offered to take a picture of all of us...I did only so that Bates could get in with the big boys!
This elephant only has one tusk! Interesting!
I always enjoy watching the monkeys swing all over their cage! It is SO fun to watch and the boys love it, too!
Band-aid picture after shots. I always get one of the boys after their shots and this is Bates 4 month shot picture!
My mom got me the Paula Deen magazine for April and there was a great chicken noodle soup recipe! I've been wanting one that would be good when we are sick...kind of like the chick-fil-a one (we like it) and this one was REALLY yummy! I think it would work to freeze it, too, so I'll try that next time. Cass and both big boys loved it so it's a keeper! I took a close up picture of the soup so you can see what it looks like! Healthy and delicious!
The table is set for Easter!
This cute bunny was a gift to me this year and I just love it! Hydrangeas are my favorite flower and the bunny is made of hydrangeas!
And this cute bunny was a gift from a friend last year and it will always be a special part of our Easter decorations, too! I LOVE it!
We planted two new hydrangea plants and the one from last year lived and is coming back again! I think we have finally figured out how to plant stuff and keep it alive! YAY because I LOVE fresh flowers! Can't wait to have them all over my house when they bloom!!! We also planted a rose bush in the back yard and some vegetables!
Bates LOVES his playmat!!!
Mommy ad Bates before he went to sleep! I LOVE rocking my babies in this chair! Such sweet little memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment