I am not a girl that loves going on girl trips. It's just not my thing. NOT because I don't love my girl friends or love doing fun things. I just STRONGLY DISLIKE being away from my family! I know that is odd but that is just how the Brannan household works! Kelly's Kids (clothing) was having a warehouse sale and everything was going to be 5.99! I couldn't resist. I am a HUGE deal seeker and will do anything to dress the boys cute! We gathered some girls together (and I took Bates) and we were gone for about 24 hours to the warehouse sale!
We left on a Friday afternoon, ate dinner along the way, stayed at The Grand Hotel in Natchez, MS that night (I got a super deal on priceline.com) I was a nervous wreck leaving Cass and the boys but had lots of fun and now I know I could do it again! I also loved having Bates there with me :) The only time I've been away from the boys overnight was when I was in the hospital having another baby :)
I took pictures of all of my deals below:
Bates clothes! Most are for later on but they are so cute!Another outfit for Bates!
Calder's clothes! Most are for Fall or next summer! Got him some super cute stuff, too!
Caden's stash. He is starting to wear more bigger boy looking clothes and I was able to find several things! He loved it all, too! SO fun to shop for my kiddos!
Also found several things to give as gifts!
And dresses, a top and pajamas for myself :)I even found some shorts for Cass!
It was a great trip that was well worth my time! We also ate at a great little restaurant, Mitchells Steakhouse, on the way there! I had a delicious hamburger and sweet potato fries! YUMM-O!
I'll definitely go back next time they have a sale! It was worth every second...Cass might go next time, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment