Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 6 Months, Bates!!

Happy 6 Months to Bates!!!!  I cannot believe it has been half a year since he was born and in this much longer, he will be ONE!  Crazy!  At 6 months, he has two bottom teeth, he is 13 lbs. 12 oz. and 26 inches long.  He is happy ALL the time and is a great sleeper!  He still isn't gaining weight well so I'm still having to feed him every three hours.  I started solids on his 6 month day and he LOVES the (sweet potatoes, squash and carrots so far) but had to stop because he lost some weight and his stomach may not be ready for them yet.  He sat (slouched over) for the first time on his six month day, too!  He is the sweetest, most cuddly, laid back baby and I just can't imagine life without him!  He has two big brothers that LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!  SO thankful for a great first 6 months and can't wait to watch him keep growing and reaching all of his milestones!  Children are SUCH a blessing!
We went in the back yard and had some fun taking pictures before bath time! 













No comments: