Sunday, June 19, 2011

Easter and Singing in Church

Our Easter table this year!  I found these little plates at Wrapsody in Birmingham last year and loved how simple they were so I, of course, purchased enough for two tables at our home!  I love them!

A sweet lady in our church gave me this hydrangea bunny and I will always think of and pray for her when I look at it!  Holiday decorations are so fun to me!  There are a lot more bunnies in this collection that I would have loved to have purchased but decided to refrain :)
Another sweet friend sent me this bunny from Pottery Barn!  I love when my decorations are from friends because I think of them and pray for them every time I look at them!  It makes them seem so much more special to me!  SO, he sits on our buffet each year at Easter now...we still need to name him!
The whole table!
The start of our hydrangea that we planted last year coming back again this year!  I cannot wait to see the beautiful blooms late summer-early Fall!  Hydrangea's are one of my very favorite flowers!
We purchased this one this year and the blooms are already gone but a lot of new growth has already come back!
Bates playing on his playmat!
Playing with his toes!
Calder checking out the flowers!  They were GREAT helpers planting our new flowers this year!
Mommy and Bates snuggling before bed one night  I LOVE making precious memories with our children and because they grow so fast, I cherish all of my night time rockings with them :) **I am pretty sure rockings is not a word but I used it anyway :)
Boys sang in church on Palm Sunday and did a GREAT job!  I am so proud of the preschool choir and how far it has come since we arrived here!  AND, so proud of how well they stood still and did the motions!  Caden had a not so nice little boy by him that kept pulling his arm down during the songs (When he was doing the right thing) and it made this Mommy want to go up there and make him STOP!  But way to go Caden for doing the right thing and ignoring him!!!









Someone got tired of stading up to sing :)
And started checking out the monitor!
Playing the bells!!!  SOOOO sweet to watch!


No comments: