Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures from Cass's blackberry!

Cass had to get these for the church and they were quite a hit at our house! Not sure where Caden's shorts are...we don't let him run around not dressed...but they had a BLAST!
SO...I love to cook! On Saturday, we had a very unhealthy day at The Brannan House as I tried 3 new recipes! For breakfast we had Sour Cream Cinnamon Buns, lunch was mac and cheese with chicken and broccoli (one dish meal) and dinner was chicken fried steak, mashed pot. with gravy and steamed green beans! I decided to steam the beans to keep them extra healthy! I must say it was ALL yummy but we will not be eating that dinner again for at least another year! I don't like to cook fried stuff very often AT ALL! I try to keep us pretty healthy and balanced!
Cass wanted some coffee the other morning and Caden did, too! We made his 90% milk, 5% sugar and 5% coffee! He drank it all and wanted more! So fun to do things like that every once in a while!
Mommy and Calder looking at the fountain at The Summit!!!

We went to Birmingham last week to see a new baby that was born at the church. I forgot Cass had taken a couple of pictures on his phone! I always try to dress the boys the same and wanted Calder to wear this new little Jon Jon so I quickly put his initials on it and put Caden's on a white tee as we were walking out the door! It's so nice to have an embroidery machine!!!

Friday, Cass took Caden to his very first movie!!! They went to see Toy Story 3 and boy was he excited! He thought the movie theater looked like a castle! It was pouring down rain so he left the camera in the car but he took a few on his phone. Caden took his backpack with a blanket, his buzz lightyear and some snacks. They stopped at CVS and he picked out twizzlers! They bought popcorn and coke at the movies (and a coke refill from CVS) and had a blast! I hated to miss it but Calder and I stayed home and ate popcorn, watched Miss Pattycake and snuggled on the couch! It was a nice day!
Standing in front of the concession stand! He asked Cass why they had to buy twizzlers at CVS since they had them there!
Eating his twizzlers!
and his popcorn!!!
Both boys in Birmingham in front of the fountain!!

No comments: