We had parent child dedication at church that morning and I make the food for the breakfast for that. We had sourdough cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole, fruit and some little cakes I picked up at Sam's! It's always fun to see all the families!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Mother's Day 2010
We didn't get a good picture on Mother's Day. We waited until after church and lunch and that is not the way to get a good one! We planted our flowers in the yard for Mother's Day and Cass and the boys made me a girly lunch...chicken salad on homemade sourdough croissants, orange salad and fresh fruit! It was yummy! I had pretty bad morning sickness so I just relaxed all afternoon.
We had parent child dedication at church that morning and I make the food for the breakfast for that. We had sourdough cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole, fruit and some little cakes I picked up at Sam's! It's always fun to see all the families!
Caden playing in the yard on Mother's Day!
Mommy and the boys! This was the best we could get! Not great, but it's a picture!
We had parent child dedication at church that morning and I make the food for the breakfast for that. We had sourdough cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole, fruit and some little cakes I picked up at Sam's! It's always fun to see all the families!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment