Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day Weekend 2010!!!

Father's Day weekend was fun! We got the slip and slide out and Cass and the boys played on that! I didn't think I should join in since I was pregnant. I had fun taking pictures, though! We grilled steaks for dinner on Saturday night, had baked potatoes, green beans and squash casserole. We were full! Church all day Sunday....they had childcare that night so we had to be back up there! It was a fun day! We are thankful for a Daddy that loves his family so well and is so intentional! He makes sure to spend plenty of quality time with the boys...even when he is tired! Caden gave him a daddy day to paint a mug at All Fired Up together and a trip to TCBY! We got him an iphone, too, which he's been wanting for forever! We love you, Daddy, and are thankful for ALL that you do for our family!
Daddy and the boys before church!



making silly faces!

Being silly!
Closed eyes!
Daddy and the boys on the slip and slide!
How fun!
They loved him tossing them down it! (of course he did it gently!)
Calder's turn!

Daddy on the slip and slide! I think he needs a larger one next time :)
Over his fear of the slip and slide!
Caden had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

No comments: