Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally Caught Up!!!! This was yesterday!!!

I am FINALLY caught up (except for a couple of months from last year I'm still working on). It feels SO good to be able to just pick up and go from day to day!

Yesterday afternoon I put the boys down for their naps and they really slept for a while. Calder woke up and obviously found a crayon in his room. When I got in there, there was only ONE crayon but boy did he do some damage! He colored ALL OVER a dresser, on his door and on the wall (the wall pictures wouldn't show up). He was SOOOOOOO proud to show it to me and to Cass! He got in trouble but we hope he won't do it again. I called my mom and she said to use a microfiber washcloth with no water or anything on it. CAME RIGHT OFF!!!!! I had to scrub hard but it worked! YAY!!

As I was scrubbing, Calder came and gave me a big hug and said, "Sorry, Mommy!". So sweet. Love it when they do things unprompted! Then, Caden came and gave me a hug and said, "Mommy, I need to tell you I'm sorry I haven't been a good listener today. Me and Calder are going to do a MUCH better job listening tomorrow. I love you, Mommy, and I'm really sorry". I LOVED it! SO...a little while later I was fixing dinner and asked them to play in the playroom. Caden said he didn't want to, he wanted to play in the den. I reminded him about saying he was going to be a good listener and he quickly replied, "I said we were going to be good listeners TOMORROW...not today!". My bad...haha....I quickly reminded him to use wisdom and have a happy heart and listen immediately! They played in the playroom until Daddy got home :)







Caden took a picture of me scrubbing it off!
Then he took some pictures of Calder!
Caden wanted to get Calder playing in their kitchen!
Then we gave Daddy his late Father's Day gift that arrived in the mail today!
What could it be??? The boys are so excited!
Being silly!
SO excited about his new iphone! We actually surprised him!
He was very happy!

Hugging his boys! Happy Belated Father's Day, Daddy!!!!

No comments: