If you look at the picture below, that would be cornstarch in Calder's hair (which we put in there) to try to get Vaseline out of his hair! Yes...Vaseline! During their nap, they found a bottle of vaseline, that I didn't know was in their room, and instead of sleeping, rubbed it all over their walls, dresser, headboards, clothes and HAIR. NOW, this is not an easy thing to get out of hair. They looked very greasy at church that night! We tried the cornstarch, didn't work. We tried a few other things that didn't work. IF you ever have to get vaseline out of hair, try raw eggs! That is what worked for us! We washed their hair in raw eggs and it finally came clean! AND...I don't think they will EVER play with vaseline again :)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Bad Two Days at The Brannan House!
Most of the time we have a great time and they boys are good. Every now and then they have a BAD week and make Mommy wonder what in the world is going on! This was one of those weeks!
If you look at the picture below, that would be cornstarch in Calder's hair (which we put in there) to try to get Vaseline out of his hair! Yes...Vaseline! During their nap, they found a bottle of vaseline, that I didn't know was in their room, and instead of sleeping, rubbed it all over their walls, dresser, headboards, clothes and HAIR. NOW, this is not an easy thing to get out of hair. They looked very greasy at church that night! We tried the cornstarch, didn't work. We tried a few other things that didn't work. IF you ever have to get vaseline out of hair, try raw eggs! That is what worked for us! We washed their hair in raw eggs and it finally came clean! AND...I don't think they will EVER play with vaseline again :)


About an hour after the vaseline incident, they were in their room (in trouble) and were quiet so we thought they were sleeping. Well, I opened the door to find Caden coloring ALL OVER Calder's arm with grey marker! Yes, Calder was sitting still letting him do it. Needless to say, it wasn't a pretty afternoon at the Brannan house! Markers are up now, too, and the video monitor came back out today! We haven't been using it because it crosses with neighbors and I'm just funny about other people seeing our kids but we found it necessary to get it back out!
If you look at the picture below, that would be cornstarch in Calder's hair (which we put in there) to try to get Vaseline out of his hair! Yes...Vaseline! During their nap, they found a bottle of vaseline, that I didn't know was in their room, and instead of sleeping, rubbed it all over their walls, dresser, headboards, clothes and HAIR. NOW, this is not an easy thing to get out of hair. They looked very greasy at church that night! We tried the cornstarch, didn't work. We tried a few other things that didn't work. IF you ever have to get vaseline out of hair, try raw eggs! That is what worked for us! We washed their hair in raw eggs and it finally came clean! AND...I don't think they will EVER play with vaseline again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is just too funny, MaryBeth!! I know it wasn't at the time, but what memories you will have. hahaha.
Oh my gosh, hilarious... although not at the time, I'm sure!
Post a Comment