Tuesday, March 3, 2009
SNOW!!!! March 1, 2009
On Sunday it SNOWED!!!!! It was BEAUTIFUL! We woke up around 6 and I opened the blinds and told Cass there was snow all over the ground!!! We were SO excited! Then, we found out they were not cancelling church (which I still think was CRAZY...I said skipping a Sunday won't make us not go to heaven but it may get us there sooner if we get in an accident!). SO, since Cass had to go to work, we woke the boys up to see the snow and play a little before he had to leave. I think we were the only church downtown that still had services! Everyone thought it was nuts and there were not very many kids there AT ALL! I mean...it would be crazy to get your little ones out and drive over slushy bridges! I stayed home with the boys and Caden and I made snow cream! He LOVED it and ate the entire bowl! When Cass got home, a lot of the snow had started to melt and he got in the yard with Caden and made a tiny snowman! I'm so thankful that God created snow. It was so beautiful and I loved sitting with the blinds open and watching the snow fall for hours! Thank you, God, for SNOW!
Cass had fun throwing snowballs!
Caden tried to hold a giant snowball but it was so heavy he dropped it!
He was SO proud of his little snowman! He kept talking to him! I wasn't sure if he knew he was not real or not!
Caden requested arms for our snowman so Cass went to the front yard and found some arms!
He was having a BLAST playing outside!
Checking him out!
Grapes for eyes and a carrot nose!
Making sure the head was on straight!
Throwing a snowball at Mommy!
SO proud of his snowman!


Cass rolling up what snow was left so Caden could make a little snowman!

He LOVES to put on Cass's reading glasses and read his bible. I think it is SOOOOOOOO cute and sweet! I walked in the kitchen and he was sitting there like this. He said he was studying his Bible! PRECIOUS!!! Be sure to see his paci right there beside him!
Eating the snow cream I made for him! He stood on his stool and ate the ENTIRE bowl!

Mommy and Calder in the snow!
Studying more...
Is this a cute picture or what? I smile so big when I see it! He looks like a little nerd!
Mommy and her sweet, sweet boys!
Daddy and his boys :)
Shoveling snow in the back yard!

Our picnic table covered in snow!
The swingset with snow!
Checking it all out!
Daddy and Calder on the porch watching Caden play in the snow!
The sweetest boys in the world! I love this picture of them. They are SOOOOOOO cute and happy!


Precious!!!

Calder didn't know what to think about the snow! He loved sitting there but after a little while, he fell over and was REALLY cold! We couldn't find his mittens really fast that morning so we just used socks to keep his hands warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
All of these pictures are SO good. I love your blog and how creative it is! Thanks for keeping it updating so I can keep up with you guys. I miss you!
Hey Mary Beth! I found your blog!! Your boys are so adorable!! Are you living back in Birmingham now? I would love to see you sometime. I have a little girl now. Krislyn is 6 weeks old, and so much fun. Check out our blog for some pictures. (thethomas3.blogspot.com).
OOps. I forgot to tell you who I was on the last post- it is Sara (Hind) Thomas!!
Post a Comment