Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going to see Daddy!!!

After the zoo we headed to see Cass! The staff was out in the middle of nowhere...and I mean REALLY out there...and Caden went fishing and rode the 4-wheeler...and we had some delicious bbq for dinner! It was fun!
The owl up in the tree!
Sweet baby Calder! I love this picture!
Caden fishing for the first time!
Playing with the grass...
I love taking pictures of Calder and since he grows so fast you can see such a change from week to week! He enjoyed playing in the grass while Caden was fishing beside him! So fun!

Caden's first fish...that he was not going to get anywhere close to!
He was scared of the fish!

The four of us going for a ride!

Caden waving at me from the 4-wheeler!
He was having the best time with Cass! They went on a long ride!
About to go for a ride!


No comments: