Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mommy's Birthday!!!

So, on March 17, I turned 29. My last year before I'm 30! We ended up in Atlanta for the funeral so mom made me a cheesecake (which the pictures are on her camera) and we had a fun day. We took Calder to have his pictures made that morning (just the cheap Picture People one's but they did a great job), rode on the carousel, ran a few errands, went to the funeral home, had a good dinner and took the boys to feed the ducks. It was a fun day! I also refused to wear green for the first time in my life and decided I could get away with it because it was my birthday! I've never liked having a St. Patrick's Day birthday, although many of you probably don't know that, and I loved wearing whatever I decided to wear!

Caden enjoyed his M&M ice cream that Mimi got him!
Caden riding on PawPaw's back!
Cass and Caden in the tree by the lake!
Caden got in the tree and thought it was fun he could fit inside it!
Mimi, PawPaw and the boys by the lake!
Having fun feeding the ducks!
Daddy and Calder down by the lake!
Mommy and Caden at the mall on the carousel!
Having fun...he wanted me to rid with him because it was my birthday....the most fun thing to him is choosing what animal to ride on the carousel and once his mind is made up...there is no changing it!

The boys trying on bunny ears at Pottery Barn Kids! Aren't they the cutest bunnies you have ever seen???

All four of us on my birthday! I love it! I'm SO very thankful for Cass, Caden and Calder and just can't imagine life without them! They make me smile so much!
Another family picture before we left for the mall!