Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March...2009

We had a Sunday School teacher breakfast last Sunday morning and had to be there EARLY! To entertain Caden, we let him ride on the cart while we were taking things in! He had fun but was VERY ready to leave when church was over!
Love getting him dressed for church!
Caden was helping button his sweater! He is always a great helper!
Giving Calder a hug...one of his favorite things to do!
Our very sweet little boys...I will always cherish this picture because one day they are going to be so big and I'll really miss these days!
Caden let's Calder pull on him and mess with him all the time. It's so sweet. He just laughs and says, "Not do that Caldy" and never gets mad about it!

Our VERY cute beach towels Allie made for us! I can't wait for May to get here so we can use them!!!

Chewing on a raw green bean while I finished making dinner. He loved it!
Putting stickers in his sticker book!
Our Easter Egg Hunt invitations for our neighbors! We're just going to do neighbors and I think it will be fun!

No comments: