Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playing outside and Mommy's Birthday!

This little sprinkler is so much fun and I think we will get lots of good use out of it this summer! It has balls you put in the middle and the water pushes them back out. It was a nice day so we got it out for Caden to play in. The water was cold but he still had fun!

Headed to add more balls to the center!
We went to Outback with a gift card on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday! We had lots of fun and Calder LOVED the steak!
Somebody loved his dinner! Can you see it all over his mouth?

Mommy and Calder with the birthday dessert they bring at Outback!
Playing in the wagon!
I love this picture of Calder!
Calder's first wagon ride!
Caden is always sweet to play with Calder!


Our precious boys in their wagon before our walk!

Making ice cream for Mommy! One of my gifts was a ice cream maker! I really wanted one so the boys got that for me! We had fun making it!

Watching it waiting to add more ice!

1 comment:

Dena said...

I love the picture of the 2 of them in the wagon! That is a keeper for sure :)