I still haven't taken pictures of our Christmas decorations but I'll do that this weekend! We were headed to Atlanta to ride the pink pig, see Santa, shop and go to The Nutcracker at The Fox but we decided not to. It should be raining Saturday and we don't want to drive back in that. Instead, we're going to go to the hayride nativity in Gordo and do Zoolight Safari at the Birmingham Zoo! It should be really fun!
Since we lost the baby in November my hands and feet have been numb (feel like they are asleep). I went to the neurologist last week and he doesn't know what it is. They may have hit a nerve during the epidural. Since I had the spinal headache, he said it could be related to that, too. SO, I had a brain MRI on Monday which came back normal and will go in this afternoon for some kind of shock test on my hands. I'm hoping they can figure out what it is and fix it! It doesn't hurt, it's just annoying! I'm thankful the MRI came back fine, though! I always get nervous about those kinds of tests :)
We have been having a fun month! I have been baking a lot, the boys have been helping, and I have one more shirt until I'm finished with all my Christmas applique orders. Now I just have to do some gifts and shirts for Caden and Calder. They always seem to be last in line. I'm hoping to get them several winter outfits made over Christmas and start on their Spring 2010 shirts before I start taking orders again! I have lots of fun doing it, though!

Calder on Sunday at church BEFORE he busted his lip! I love all of his little Christmas outfits! I have to put him in them all the time because the time goes by so fast and he won't be able to wear them long :)

Sitting in the kitchen before we left for Parent's Night Out! We forgot to take pictures of our gingerbread men we made to take with us!

Cass and Caden had a "Daddy Day" so I could catch up on my shirts! Caden went to the hospital with Cass (which he doesn't like to do) because it was his hospital day and after they went to Krispy Kreme to get a donut!

I had to get a picture of his curls. One day he won't have them and I will miss them terribly so I decided I would take a picture so I can always look back at how cute they were! His hair is getting long but I refuse to cut it before 18 months. In the bath, it looks like he has a mullet! In January, he can have his first haircut!

Aren't they SO cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment