Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 2009

Caden and some of the kids at the Birthday Party for Jesus at church last Sunday!
Enjoying his cookie cake, pretzels and candy!
Calder LOVED his cookie cake!

He wanted to check out the baby in the manger...


And I wanted his picture by the tree!
Playing trains when we got home from the live nativity hayride!

On Friday night we went to Gordo for a hayride live nativity that we are going to every year! It is lots of fun and the boys really enjoy it! It's VERY cold so we get all bundled up and take blankets to go out there! I'm sure it will be a yearly tradition for us!
coloring in the church after the hayride nativity!
Calder thought he was so big coloring with Caden!
The wise men on the camels...
Mommy and Calder on the hayride!
Tractor that pulled the hayride!
The four of us. We were so bundled up! I had on two shirts, two coats and a scarf (that doesn't match my coat!) BUT we stayed warm!
Daddy and Calder on the hayride!

Caden on the hayride!
I made the boys gingerbread men shirts to wear to the hayride...even though they were so bundled up you would never see the shirts! I know Caden can't wear stuff like this next year so I'm enjoying it while he still can :) I'll still make him a shirt next year but it will look much older :)
It was very hard to get a picture of the boys before we left. I don't think any of them turned out with both of them looking...but I tried :)
In the front yard before church Sunday night! It was VERY cold and Caden was ready to get in the car!




No comments: