Thursday, December 10, 2009

Caden's Christmas Concert at Church

Caden had his Christmas choir performance at church Sunday night. We bribed him with candy, ice cream and Buzz Lightyear! He did great except for picking his nose through one song! It was funny, though. We have video of it, I just have to figure out how to get it on here!

After the choir performance, we went to Newk's and Yogurt Mountain with Mimi and PawPaw (they drove over and met us at the church then spent the night in Birmingham). We told Caden if he didn't walk around the stage, he could have dip n dots and he opted for Yogurt Mountain. Cass and I opted for Starbucks (next door). If you haven't tried yogurt mountain, see if there is i one near you! It's a new franchise and it's really yummy www.yogurtmountain.com

Enjoying his yogurt mountain!
Weighing our yogurt (it's 45 cents/ounce so they weight it at the check-out).
Calder enjoying Newks...Caden took this picture!
Singing at church...I really wanted him to wear his Christmas outfit and he wanted to wear it, too, but since all the other kids had on their t-shirts, I decided it would be best to not make him stand out and look different so I caved and put his red shirt on him, too! Hopefully next year they will choose something cute for them to wear! Cass has no say in this because there is a WHAM director and it's out of his control...he's up for the cute outfits, too!

Picking his nose, again!
Riding a camel...

Still riding a camel....

Making angel ornaments in Sunday School!
Cass needed someone to help be an angel at church Sunday morning so Caden was his big helper!

Calder in Sunday School! He loves to have his lala with him (we called it Lovie but he started calling it Lala)

No comments: