Cass went to a Children's Pastors conference in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel so the boys and I decided to tag along! We didn't see much of Cass but we had a great time walking around the hotel and OpryMills! It was nice to get a change of scenery from Northport! If he goes back next year, I may get brave and leave the boys with my parents...we'll see :) He learned a lot at the conference and had a great time! He even won a free Boz the Bear Curriculum!
Caden kept his ears covered because it was so very loud!

Calder just couldn't stay awake...even with the VERY loud music! I love these precious little pictures of them asleep on Cass. It makes me smile :)
Caden thought the fountains were really neat!
Checking out the fountain/light show at the Opryland Hotel one night! Caden LOVED it and Calder fell asleep!
Looking all relaxed riding the boat!
Me and Calder on the boat ride!
He was very intersted in everything going on during the boat ride! It's so fun to watch him grow and become interested in new things!
Calder is always so relaxed in the baby bjorn!
Taking everything in!
Does Caden look happy to be on the boat? He thought it was the best!
Riding on the boat at the Opryland Hotel! We promised Caden he could ride and Cass called because he had a break right when we were getting on the boat! They were sweet and waited for him to join us before he had to head back to another session!
Daddy and Calder before work one morning!
Calder is teething so much! We can see 4 trying to come in and he is chewing on everything!!!
Caden loves to sing Happy Birthday! He put all of his markers in his play-doh and sang Happy Birthday to Grace! He loves Grace even though he's only seen her a few times! We only wish they lived closer...maybe one day :)
I was going to wait until exactly 6 months to introduce solids to Calder, since that is what we did with Caden, but he seems really hungry. This was about 2 weeks before he turned 6 months. Since I am nursing, and he won't take a bottle, I wasn't exactly sure how much he was getting a day and I thought I would add green beans to it! We never gave Caden cereal so I was planning to do the same for Calder. We tried green beans and they were NOT a hit! He threw up the green beans AND the milk he had previously had! We tried them a couple of weeks later and he loved them! These pictures are of our first try, which wasn't the best!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
January- First taste of baby food and trip to Nashville!
We love celebrations at our house! While we were in Nashville, Caden turned 2 1/2!!! When we got to Atlanta, we took him to one of our favorite treat stores...Suno! It is a Asian dessert place that serves shaved milk with toppings. It tastes SOOOO good I can't even explain it! He was proud to turn 2 1/2 and we were very happy to celebrate this special day with him! Happy Half Birthday, Caden! We love you!!!!
He ate ALL of the chocolate off!
The one Cass and I got to share! It's our favorite one. I love the white turtle, too!
Enjoying every bite of his special treat!
Waiting for us to sing him the 1/2 birthday song!
Does he look excited to have his 1/2 birthday treat??? He thought it was so fun and special that we were celebrating his 1/2 birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment