Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February and Calder sitting up!



Playing together with Calder's toy! I love it!


On February 15, Calder decided to sit up!!! Yay for Calder!!! I'm so proud! He looks so big now and has a whole new perspective on life! He is growing up so fast :)
The first time he actually sat up and stayed up! Cass was at church so I had to get a picture!
This was the other part of their Valentine's gift from us and it is A LOT bigger than the box makes it look! I don't think we will be leaving this out very often! Both of the boys had a great time playing in it, though! Happy Valentines Day, Boys!


Daddy and the boys on Valentine's Day in the swings!
Cass has become quite the handyman! He put our picnic table together on Valentine's Day! It was our gift from Caden and Calder! I'm sure we will have many fun family dinners at the table. We're going to get an umbrella and paint the table but for now, this is what it looks like! Great job, Cass! I'm always proud of everything you do!
He is always a great sport about all of my picture taking!
Calder was trying to eat a wagon wheel but I think we need to wait another week or two before he is good at it! He sure did like the taste, though! Lucky for him, he is trying things a little earlier than Caden did! I was always afraid Caden was going to choke on everything! I guess that comes with being the first child!
Playing with his new dinosaur plate!
Calder and Daddy opening Daddy's shoes! Happy Valentine's Day, Cass! I love you tons and tons!
Caden loved all of his gifts but the candy hearts were his favorite!
My gift from Cass! I had been wanting these drinking glasses from this little gift store here and he surprised me and got them! I LOVE them and we used them all day on Valentine's Day!
These are their gifts plus their little tikes soccer inflatable thing!
Part of being the Preschool Minister means we are at the church A LOT! We had Parent's Night Out on Friday night (we have it once a month) and we, of course, stay at the church the whole night with the kids! We don't ever really get a night out because I'm too frugal to pay a babysitter and pay to go do something. When my parents are here we take full advantage of them playing with the kids and get a little time by ourselves! Plus, I know the kids are comfortable with them! Anyway, we went to China at PNO this month and learned about the people there, looked at some stuff from Cass's mission trip to China, made a lantern, panda puppets and had a chinese snack. Cass even made these little Chinese coloring books for them to take home to learn about the country! It was fun! Between activities, they got the parachute out and Caden had a blast! I happened to bring my camera so I took some pictures! He was by far the youngest one in his area but he did a great job keeping up with everyone!
They bounced the globe around in the parachute!

Guess who got their 6 month shots??? Calder!!! He was sick at his appt. so we had to take him back. He only cried for about 3 seconds! What a trooper! At his appt. three weeks earlier he weighed 14 lbs 9 oz. and at his shot visit he weighed 16 lbs. 4 oz.! Almost two whole pounds in three weeks!!!! I was SO happy that he had gained some weight. I've been worried about the little guy. He is still in the 10th percentile but better than almost off the chart. I guess that cereal is paying off!
Calder is even happy on shot day!


He always has his lovie in his mouth. I guess it feels good on his gums??? I haven't ever been able to get a good picture of it but I did today!

The Hanson's sent Caden and Calder presents and Caden opened his in the car on our way to Birmingham! He loved his book and DVD!!! Thanks!!!!
Caden and his teachers at the Valentine's Party at MDO. Mrs. Aimee and Mrs. Cacycee. He LOVES them!
Calder was having fun at the party, too!
Enjoying his chips, cookies and m&m's! He asked for seconds and thirds! I guess you know what we don't usually eat at our house! JUNK FOOD!!! I don't buy chips and candy so it's a real treat to get it at a school party!

We were getting ready and Caden got into my boots, again! I LOVES to put them on and walk around and I think it is SO funny! I had to take a picture!
Enjoying his time in the swing!
Happy Boy!


This is a terrible picture but we never have any and YES, I do have on a Christmas shirt! I was wearing it under something.
Cass on the swings showing Caden how to swing!
Can you tell how much Caden LOVES to swing? He is having so much fun!

No comments: