Saturday, February 14, 2009

First part of January 2009

Calder being attacked, again! I hope he knows how much Caden loves him! He just can't get enough of him! We may have to remind them of this one day :) Poor Calder!
Cass and Caden reading Caden's Bible story before bed one night. It's one of Caden's favorite things to do at bedtime and he doesn't want anyone to read it EXCEPT Cass! If you have ever tried to put him to bed, you know this to be true :)

We have been wanting to buy some artwork for Caden's room for a while but it hasn't been at the top of the budget! Cass said he would try to paint something so he sat down one night and painted 4 truck pictures that look GREAT!!! I'm not sure how he does that real quick but I am thankful that he can! Caden LOVES his new pictures on the wall and I am so happy that Cass did them....it makes them more special! Wish I had a little bit of that in me :)


Caden is really good at crawling in AND out of Calder's bed and I happened to have the camera this time :)

Smiling before leaving for school one morning!
Eating the squash, that we think may have caused blood in his diapers. It was not a fun scare and we ended up at the dr. several times trying to figure out what was going on. They think it was a virus but just in case...no more squash for a while!!!
The HUGE cookie Caden wanted to make when we were making sugar cookies! It doesn't look great but it sure did taste good! He LOVED it!
Licking every last crumb of his cookie!
Trying carrots...he loved them...but you can't tell by his face here!

No comments: