Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Boys! Early February 2009

He really, truly, is ALWAYS smiling!
Calder is getting bigger!!! That cereal must be helping him put on some pounds!!!

He had to try it all out so we went out in the freezing cold to let him ride for a minute!


If you know me at all you know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a good deal! Caden has outgrown his bike helmet and we were in Target on the clearance asile the other day and found this Thomas one for 4.00!!! It even came with knee pads! The other thing you probably know about me is I DO NOT LIKE CHARACTER STUFF!!! I think it's all pretty tacky and our kids don't even have character pj's. I know, I know, it is just part of being a kid but I just don't care for it! However, for 4.00, the Thomas helmet won out. I figured he won't wear it a ton and he LOVES it!
Trying out the knee pads for the first time!
He is so proud of them!

Calder knocked over the basket of toys and then didn't know what to do! He just cried and cried. I took a picture, though, because I thought it was cute!
Calder and Daddy before work one morning!
Caden making a silly face!
Caden was posing before school one morning. He looks like SUCH a big boy here! I just can't believe how fast these 2 1/2 years have FLOWN by! It makes me sad and happy all at the same time watching them grow up. I selfishly want them to stay my little baby boys forever but I know they need to grow up and I'm so proud of them when they learn new things! Caden almost has the ABC's down and he can count to 10 great! His favorite number is 49 and he answers that to everything! He is always so full of energy and smiles and makes us laugh by all the funny things he does every day! He is truly a clown and he loves to climb on EVERYTHING! He has the sweetest heart and talks about Jesus all the time! SOOOOOOOO precious!

1 comment:

Dena said...

I love all of the new pictures! They are way too cute :)