So, in March, I turned 31. I'm a St. Patrick's Day baby so we do lots of green on my birthday (every single year). The boys think it's a lot of fun, too, and that makes it even better! Cass took the day off work and we spent the day as a family (which is my favorite thing to do). SO thankful God has blessed me with another year to serve Him and make precious memories with my family and friends. Can't wait to meet new people He brings into my path this year and continue building relationships with the ones I already know!
Green milk for breakfast!
My birthday cards! The boys used their dot paints to make my birthday cards! Handmade cards have ALWAYS been my favorite and much more special than the store bought ones!
Caden asked Cass how to spell I Love You and wrote it all by himself...makes my heart melt!
Caden wrote Happy Birthday and did the flowers by himself, too!
This might be my favorite card I've ever been given! SO precious to me!
Calder's card
Calder wanted Cass to write Hap, Hap, Clap, Clap Happy Birthday! on mine! LOVE it! That's from a song they sing at church!
And Cass did one I loved, too! Flowers for me!
Happy Bates on my birthday!
Bates and Caden
Loving that lovie and pacifier!
We picked up DePalma's for a picnic lunch at the President's Mansion on campus! The boys loved running around and we all had fun relaxing!
Cass and I split a chicken sandwich! Yummy!
our chicken sandwich!
The boys each had a slice of pizza!
All relaxed in his seat with his lovie and paci!
Cass caught me mid-bite!
checking out the tree!
Caden wanted to climb it!
With Cass's help, he did!
we found a smaller tree for Calder to hang from!
Playing on the porch!
racing across the grass!
Cass was being nice and letting them win!
Caden took our picture! He loves to use the camera and he is getting better at actually taking great pictures!
Our classic pose:)
Caden posing us!
Doing a flip in the tree...his usual!
Mommy and the big boys!
Mommy and Calder!
Mommy and all her boys!!!
With Bates!
Smiling at Mommy!!!
Looking at my sweet baby boy!!!
Trying to do cartwheels!
Daddy and Bates
Checking Daddy out!
After our picnic we went to all of my favorite stores then went to Chuck's for dinner and split a steak and wedge salad, the boys split chicken fingers then we all split the white chocolate bread pudding sundae (which is DELICIOUS)! We ate outside and it was a perfect night! When we got home, the boys wanted me to sit on one of their play rugs in the toy corner to open my gift!
New SUPER cute pajama pants!
Acting surprised (I was with them when they got them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment