Trying to get a picture of the three of them before church one Sunday! Hard to get everyone smiling and looking at the same time!
Daddy and Bates!
Happy Baby!
LOVE his precious smile!
Snoozing in his crib!
Caden goes to school two days a week and Calder and I get to hang out pretty much one on one while he is there! Bates sleeps most of the time and Calder has SO much fun being one on one with Mommy! I didn't realize how precious that time is until we've had it every week! He is a different kid and his already happy self gets even happier when we do fun things together! Here he is watching me get Bates ready before we headed out for our fun morning! Looking so big...but I love that lovie aka Luv Luv's still goes everywhere with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment