Caden wanted to take this leaving church the other day! SO sweet! Hope they always love each other this much!
Brownie Bites from family night!
Licking the beater when I made a fruit pizza...yummy!!!
I had to go to a recheck for my shoulder surgery and it was early one morning so Cass took the boys to Krispy Kreme while he was watching them! SO fun! That is one of their favorite treat spots!
I'm always hunting down a deal...K-Mart (which I rarely go to) had a see-saw on clearance for 12.00!!! I was hunting Brach's Jelly Beans so I could use them for a glucose test for gestational diabetes and I was hunting everywhere for them and found this on my hunt. I think they have already used $12.00 worth of time on it! They LOVE to play in the back yard and I love finding them new toys to play with!



Caden wanted to be Fireman Sam for Halloween but they don't sell a costume here so Mimi and Poppy found these cute fireman costumes at Costco! They sent them to both boys. Caden will be a fireman and Calder will be Bob the Builder for Halloween! SO precious!
Probably Calder's last time to wear a bubble :( I'll miss those bubble days...SO cute!
Cass is in the process of re-doing the preschool space. Our friend, Derrick, is going to come paint once the base colors get on the wall! Can't wait to see the finished product! We've been up there painting A LOT and have almost two of the colors finished! It will be mainly yellow, turquoise and red! Can't wait to see the finished product in a few weeks!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment