Saturday was our 6th anniversary. Being as sick as we were, eating anything tasty wasn't an option! We were having MarriedLife at church the next night and had to get the food together for that, anyway, so we went to Birmingham to do something fun (which ended up being taking Calder to the dr.), had lunch at Chick-fil-A (chicken soup), tried to go in a few stores but I kept sweating and having to sit down (don't know if that was heat and pregnancy or getting over the bug). SO, we just picked up the cakes from Edgar's for MarriedLife and headed back to Tuscaloosa. We had the cheesecakes delivered to the church that morning, then headed to Sam's and Chick-fil-A to get the rest of the food, cups, etc...
For dinner, I was over eating soup and saltines so I made up a pasta that was actually really good! Just cooked angel hair noodles and mixed some fresh parmesan cheese and house Italian dressing in. Cass went and picked up some chicken from T-Birdz by our house and we cut it up in the pasta! All four of us cleaned our plates. Not a nice anniversary dinner but it was great to just be together! We put the boys to bed, watched a movie and crashed. We're going to go out when we're in Atlanta next week so hopefully we can eat something great by then!!!
It's been a GREAT 6 years and I can't wait to spend many, many, many more year together! SO thankful to be married to my best friend! We have lots of laughs and lots of fun together! Thankful for a loving, caring, honest, patient and kind husband to grow old with :) I love you, Cass, and can't wait to see what all God has in store for the rest of our lives! Thanks for choosing me and Happy Anniversary!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment