
Excuse the mess...what's in the chair was what was left from completely cleaning out the room! It's a lt. gray called Notre Dame and we love it! The fabrics are very colorful so we wanted a pretty neutral color for the walls! The curtains are being made and the bedding should be here in two weeks (it ended up only a tiny bit more to buy it than have it made so we just bought it!) I can't wait to get it all in there and figure out what to put on the walls!!! SO fun! The boys love it and I hope Bates does, too!

We're going to paint the rocking chair but haven't decided what color yet!

We've been looking to purchase a new dresser for a while and haven't found one in our price range (I'm SUPER frugal and SUPER picky!) Not a very good combination! One day I had the idea to just redo ours (well, not me, Cass!) He was all up for it so we chose a color, found some hardware and have a new dresser for $60 dollars! I'm proud of him for doing such a great job! He's working on another piece for our room and he's going to do the bedside tables. More pictures to come when it's all finished! Probably a few more weeks :) Nice to have a handy husband!

after...

before...

taken from my phone but here are the fabrics we're using in the room against the new wall!

Cass painting! He won't like this picture but it's the only one I have of him painting so I had to put it up!

Laying on the floor watching him paint! He doesn't like me to help...I'm not the best painter!

My belly...24 weeks...I will be HUGE by the end!

Starting to paint! I'll miss the green but love the gray!
No comments:
Post a Comment