We wanted to get some good pictures of the boys while we were down there and Alys beach is a neat place to do it! We were all sweaty but the boys were GREAT!!! Actually, I was super surprised at how good they did! I think we got some cute ones!
Playing on the playground after all the pictures! They were so sweaty that we took their shirts off and let them run around before we headed to dinner!











Cass climbs every tree he can find! Looks like two little guys are taking after him!









Sweet brothers! They did that all on their own! They love to give hugs and kisses!
Caden is always sweet to Calder...well, maybe not always but most of the time!



Caden took this one! Mommy, Daddy and Bates!






Ice Cream at The Sugar Shack before our pictures!






Cass and his boys!
Mommy and her boys!


Silly boys!
This is one of my favorites of Calder!
This little guy was watching us during our pictures!
Curious boys looking at the pool!





Love this one of Caden!
And this is one of my favorites of BOTH of them!





Mimi and Poppy sent money to get something and they picked out a train and go-kart that go when you pull them back! They were from a cute store, Gigi's, in Rosemary Beach!

Why use a spoon...isn't that why God gave us fingers?

Daddy's turtle out of sand! Great job, Cass! The boys had fun jumping on it when he was finished!
Calder was checking out what Caden was doing!


Looking at the crab...I was sitting on my chair and saw a crab in the sand and Cass caught it! Neither of the boys really liked it but they did look at him for a minute!

Mr. Crab!
Proof that I was on the beach...didn't want any pictures while I am pregnant! SO, I just got my toes!
Building a sand castle with Daddy!



My beach bag I monogrammed right before we left! It's so nice having a monogram machine at home!
Mommy and Calder on the playground!
No comments:
Post a Comment