
Watching Daddy do the backsplash!

We have been talking about having a backsplash put in for a while. When I cook, the steam gets on the paint and leaves marks and drives me crazy! We were in Lowe's one night and I said, "Let's get stuff and do our own backsplash!". I never make decisions like that that cost money very quickly so of course Cass jumped on it! We picked something out, bought the supplies and went to town! I think it only ended up costing about 120.00 by the time we finished (and that included the tile cutter and spacers!) Cass did a great job and I'm glad it's up! We painted our kitchen the next week so we just need a new light fixture over our table and our kitchen will be complete! (unless I can get a double oven :) ).
No comments:
Post a Comment