Monday, May 31, 2010

BABY!!!

I had to get a picture of our news! We had a little more trouble this time around but gave clomid one shot and it worked! We'll have a new little baby brannan by December 11 (hopefully earlier since I don't LOVE being pregnant). So far, so good! We are so excited and so are the boys! If it's a boy, it will be Chandler Bates and we'll call him Bates (we've had that picked out FOREVER) and we're still working on the girl name...we're thinking Tilly Bates but Cass is sold on it and I'm not! When we find out what it is, we'll finalize a name and I'll post the news! We're thinking only boys at the Brannan house but you never know :) Pray for us and this new baby as we wait for his/her arrival! This has been the easiest and best pregnancy yet!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Can't wait to hear what you are having!