Friday, May 7, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt at our house March 27, 2010

Holding his peep pop!

Cass, Caden, Mr. Chris and Simon!
Calder playing some golf!
Plates were abandoned to go play!
Some of the adults hanging out!
Caden and Calder eating their food!




Hunting Eggs!!


Calder had the hang of it for a minute...I think he only ended up picking up 3 eggs!
Everyone running to get their eggs!
Most of the kids before the hunt!

Cass made the sign! I saw one I loved for 50.00 so he just made one for me! Love that he is so artistic and talented!

Carrot I found at Hobby Lobby! Cute on the fence!



The eggs are ready to be hunted (not too hard in our flat empty back yard!)

Easter Smore's Directions! The actual Easter Smores!




Pretty plant I had made at Leaf and Petal in Mountain Brook!
Table...breakfast casserole, fruit, oreo balls, sugar cookies, peep pops, pretzels, punch, lemonade and water!

The breakfast casserole!

The fruit bowl!

Oreo balls and animal crackers!

Peep Pops! My first idea was a disaster (cake pops that looked like bunnies I saw on bakerella.com) so I came up with this at midnight and the kids loved it!

No comments: