Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Days and Church Preschool Mom's Paint Night

We have preschool Mom's Night Outs at church and this time we went to All Fired Up to paint pottery! I think everyone had a great time! I made the boys mugs and a spoon rest for our kitchen! It's relaxing to just hang out and have fun with other mom's!

Melissa and Mindy at All Fired Up! We're thankful for all the preschool Mom's!
Strawberry cake with fresh strawberries and cream cheese icing I made for us to snack on!
Pizza, cake and oreo balls! The oreo balls are YUMMY!!!
The cake is on my new cake stand from my parents for my birthday!
The oreo balls!


Having a fun little lunch outside with the boys on a pretty day! Pimento Cheese on wheat thins with veggie juice! They love pimento cheese!
AND...the love eating their lunch outside at their little picnic table!

Treat jars for our Easter Egg Hunt! Peep S'mores! Found them online and thought they were cute! Don't know if they taste good but they look cute!

No comments: