Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanksgiving!
This was the first year that I haven't been home for Thanksgiving in my life and we had a great time! We cooked a meal on Wednesday night to eat through the weekend. We ate in the dining room with our fine china and Calder sat in the high chair for the first time! On Thursday, we went to a precious family in our church's parents house. They had several kids for Caden to play with and the food was delicious! We had a great time. We talked about what we are Thankful for and spent a lot of time as a family. I am truly thankful for our family! It is such a blessing to all be together at night and on the weekends! I thank God for all the blessings in our lives! Caden wore his Turkey shirt and Calder wore his smocked outfit on Thursday and I failed to take ANY pictures! What a bad mom :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment