Thursday, December 4, 2008
Happy 4 months, Calder!!!
These pictures are on November 17 when Calder turned 4 months!!! What a great 4 months we have had. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! For a while they were worried because he wasn't gaining any weight. This day, he was 13 pounds 8 ounces and 26 inches long! Long and skinny! We just could not imagine life with out this precious little guy in our family! He is so happy and the love between him and Caden is just precious to watch! He found his hands and is starting to get really attached to blankets! Sill no pacifier :( He did great with his shots and I must say, God has given us two very easy babies!!!! Being their mom is one of the best gifts that God has given to me. I'm SO thankful for them every day and cherish every second I am able to be their Mommy! I love watching them grow up and pray that the grow to love Jesus with theier whole hearts! Happy 4 months, Calder!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment